Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spiritual Warfare

Ok so its been a month since I last wrote...sorry!! This month has been filled with new experiences and God taking me to new levels of my faith. He has thrust me and Sandile head first into fighting on the front lines and dealing with demonic manifestations within people. We saw 4 people freed and come to Christ in one week!!! Praise the Lord!!! It is amazing to see the transformations that come when someone comes to Christ and is freed from demons. I feel so blessed that God chose me to be an instrumental part in this and I am finding that as more people are freed and others find out, they are wanting to come and get prayed for also. It is awesome!!!!!! "For greater is the One in you, then the one who is in the world" 1 John 4:4. We have also been praying for healing for people and have seen some, but are anticipating a release of healing to come. As a team we are really praying into this and expect that God is going to release his anointing and we are going to be seeing miraculous healing from HIV, cancer and other sickness- Please join us in praying for this release. For the next two weeks, I have an AU team here on a missions trip that I am hosting. It has been so awesome to spend time with friends from home and get to show them around and share with them what God is doing over here in SA. I miss the accents, the humor..etc, so its awesome to have that around me over here in my new home! I think Sandile thinks were all a bit weird, but I am happy that he's getting a taste of Americans together as a group before he comes! :) haha They will be doing some building for one of our orphans and working with the gogos, teens, and kiddos. I was so excited the day they got here that I couldn't even sleep! I fell asleep late and woke up early out of excitement. :) So pray for them as they are here that they are open to what God wants to teach and show them. That they are prepared and willing to be stretched and challenged in their theology and faith! And E- dawg I will post pics of our new cottage soon! I promise :)

No comments: